- Caitlin E. Borgmann, The Meaning of "Life": Belief and Reason in the Abortion Debate (August 30, 2008).
- Anthony D'Amato, Contested Morality: Judge Posner on Infanticide, Slavery, Suttee, Female Genital Mutilation, and the Holocaust , Northwestern Public Law Research Paper No. 08-27 (Aug. 25, 2008).
- Johnny Rex Buckles, Does the Constitutional Norm of Separation of Church and State Justify the Denial of Tax Exemption to Churches that Engage in Partisan Political Speech?, Indiana Law Journal, Vol. 84, (2009).
- Daniel L. Dreisbach, The "Wall of Separation" Motif in Biblical Literature and Western Political and Legal Thought, 2 Liberty University Law Review 79-106 (2007).
- Martin Pritkin, The Value of Talmud Study to Modern Legal Education, 21 Temple International & Comparative Law Journal 351-386 (2007).
- Sacred Violence: Religion and Terror. Foreword by Jessie Hill and student Adam F. Kinney; articles by Louis Rene Beres, J. S. Piven, Parvez Ahmed and Gregory S. McNeal. 39 Case Western Reserve Journal of International Law 703-826 (2007-2008).