- Frances Raday, Traditionalist Religious and Cultural Challengers - International and Constitutional Human Rights Responses, (Israel Law Review, Vol. 41, pp. 596-634, 2008).
- Joel A. Nichols, Evangelicals and Human Rights: The Continuing Ambivalence of Evangelical Christians' Support for Human Rights, (Journal of Law and Religion, Vol. 7, 2009).
- Elizabeth Rose Schlitz, Learning from Mary: The Feminine Vocation and American Law, (Ave Maria Law Review, Vol. 8, 2009).
- Christopher C. Lund, Legislative Prayer and the Secret Costs of Religious Endorsements,(January 31, 2009).
- Neil W. Hamilton, Faculty Professionalism: An Opportunity for Catholic Higher Education to Vitalize the Academic Profession's Social Contract, (Current Issues in Catholic Higher Education, Vol. 25, p. 177, 2008).
- Josh Blackman, This Lemon Comes as a Lemon: The Lemon Test, Legislative History, and the Pursuit of a Statute's Secular Purpose, (January 17, 2009).
- Francis J. Beckwith, The Courts, Natural Rights, and Religious Claims as Knowledge, 49 Santa Clara Law Review 429-458 (2009).
- David Crump, Natural Selection, Irreducible Complexity, and the Bacterial Fagellum: A Contrarian Approach to the Intelligent Design Debate, 36 Pepperdine Law Review 1-57 (2008).
- Nantiya Ruan, Accommodating Respectful Religious Expression in the Workplace, 92 Marquette Law Review 1-32 (2008).