- Steven Douglas Smith, The Establishment Clause and the 'Problem of the Church', (San Diego Legal Studies Paper No. 09-024, Aug. 5, 2009).
- Roberta F. Mann, Is Sharif's Castle Deductible?: Islam and the Tax Treatment of Mortgage Debt, (William & Mary Bill of Rights Journal, Vol. 17, pp. 1139-1169, 2009).
- Lauren E. Schroeder, The Rights of Muslim Women in the Middle East: A Pathfinder, (Islamic Law and Law of the Muslim World Paper No. 09-68, May 18, 2009).
- Aminu Adamu Bello, Binding Precedent and Shari'a/Islamic Law in Nigeria: An Attempt at a Civil-Criminal Distinction, (Islamic Law and Law of the Muslim World Paper No. 09-67, May 1, 2009).
- Paul Finkelman, School Vouchers, Thomas Jefferson, Roger Williams, and Protecting the Faithful: Warnings from the Eighteenth Century and the Seventeenth Century on the Danger of Establishments to Religious Communities, (2008 Brigham Young University Law Review 525).
- Michael J. Perry, Religious Freedom and Beyond: The Right to Moral Freedom, (Emory Public Law Research Paper No. 09-60, Aug. 10, 2009).
- Shelley Ross Saxer, Assessing RLUIPA's Application to Building Codes and Aesthetic Land Use Regulation, (Albany Government Law Review, Vol. 2, 2009).
- Robert J. Yetman & Michelle Yetman, Does the Incentive Effect of the Charitable Deduction Vary Across Charities?, (July 22, 2009).
- AALS Symposium on Institutional Pluralism: The Role of Religiously Affiliated Law Schools, 59 Journal of Legal Education 125-168 (2009).