- Ira C. Lupu and Robert W. Tuttle, The Forms and Limits of Religious Accommodation: The Case of RLUIPA, Cardozo Law Review, Vol. 32, 2011).
- Lloyd H. Mayer, Charities and Lobbying: Institutional Rights in the Wake of Citizens United, Notre Dame Legal Studies Paper No. 10-39, Jan. 4, 2011).
- Mark Strasser, On Same-Sex Marriage and Matters of Conscience, (William and Mary Journal of Women and the Law, Vol. 17, pp. 1-36, 2010).
- Mark Strasser, Tribal Marriages, Same-Sex Unions, and an Interstate Recognition Conundrum, (Boston College Third World Law Journal, Vol. 30, pp. 207-37, 2010).
- Mark Strasser, Interstate Marriage Recognition and the Right to Travel, (Wisconsin Journal of Law, Gender and Society, Vol. 25, No. 1, pp. 1-34, Spring 2010).
- William E. Thro, The Heart of the Constitutional Enterprise: Affirming Equality and Freedom in Public Education, (Brigham Young University Education and Law Journal, 2011).
- Tanya Kateri Hernandez, Hate Speech and The Language of Racism in Latin America: A Lens for Reconsidering Global Hate Speech Restrictions and Legislation Models, (University of Pennsylvania Journal of International Law, Forthcoming).
- Avishalom Westreich, The Right to Divorce in Jewish Law: Between Politics and Ideology, (International Journal of the Jurisprudence of the Family, 2011).
- Prakash Shah, A Reflection on the Shari'a Debate in Britain, (Studia z Prawa Wyznaniowego (Studies of Ecclesiastical Law), Vol. 13, pp. 71-98, 2010).
- Germano Schwartz, The Representation of the Sacred and the Insufficient Functional Differentiation of the Legal System in Brazil, (January 3, 2011).
- Barbara P. Billauer, Optimal Justice: Education, Rehabilitation, Forgiveness - Or How Joseph Ends Sibling Rivalry and Becomes a Saint, (November 2, 2010).
- Ian C. Bartrum, Nonpublic Reasons and Political Paradigm Change, (St. John's Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Robert T. Miller, Review of Permutations of Order: Religion and Law as Contested Sovereignties, (Journal of Contemporary Religion, Vol. 25, No. 3, p. 471, 2010).
- Howard Lesnick, Can Liberal Religion Ground Moral Imperatives?, (U of Penn Law School, Public Law Research Paper No. 11-1, Dec. 22, 2010).
- Brian T. Kaylor, Presidential Campaign Rhetoric in an Age of Confessional Politics, (Lexington Books, Dec. 2010).
- George C. Rable, God's Almost Chosen Peoples: A Religious History of the American Civil War, (Univ. of North Carolina Press, Nov. 2010), reviewed at Physorg.
- Paul Horwitz, The Agnostic Age: Law, Religion and the Constitution, (Oxford Univ. Press, Jan. 2011), text of Introduction at SSRN.