- Meir Katz, When is Medical Care 'Futile'? The Institutional Competence of the Medical Profession Regarding the Provision of Life-Sustaining Medical Care, (Nebraska Law Review, Vol. 90, p. 1, 2011).
- Elizabeth Rieser-Murphy and Kathryn DeMarco, No Good Deed Goes Unpunished? Alabama’s New Immigration Law – A Threat to Conservative Values (September 13, 2011).
- Halyna Hryn (ed.), Churches and States: Studies on the History of Christianity in Ukraine, (Harvard Univ. Press, (Oct. 2011).
- Richard Landes and Steven T. Katz (eds.), The Paranoid Apocalypse-- A Hundred-Year Retrospective on The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, (New York Univ. Press., Dec. 2011).
- Winnifred Sullivan, Robert Yelle, and Mateo Taussig-Rubbo (eds), After Secular Law, (Stanford Univ. Press, 2011).
- Christian S. Davis, Colonialism, Antisemitism, and Germans of Jewish Descent in Imperial Germany, (Univ. of Michigan Press, Forthcoming).
- Uriel I. Simonsohn, A Common Justice-- The Legal Allegiances of Christians and Jews under Early Islam, (Penn Press, Sept. 2011).
- James Howard Smith and Rosalind I. J. Hackett (eds.), Displacing the State: Religion and Conflict in Neoliberal Africa, (Notre Dame Press, Dec. 2011).