- Jill I. Goldenziel, Veiled Political Questions: Islamic Dress, Constitutionalism, and the Ascendance of Courts, (American Journal of Comparative Law, Forthcoming).
- Jeremy Waldron, What is Natural Law Like? (May 17, 2012).
- Michael Stokes Paulsen, The Priority of God (a Theory of Religious Liberty), (Pepperdine Law Review, 2012, Forthcoming).
- Erica A. Holzer, Defense of Marriage Acts: A Fifty State Survey, (March 5, 2012).
- Erica A. Holzer, DoMA Statutes and Same-Sex Divorce Litigation, (March 5, 2012).
- Pramudya A. Oktavinanda, Choice of Financing Schemes in Islamic Finance Industry: Failed Legal Formalism and Economic Inefficiencies, (May 14, 2012).
- Pascale Fournier, Pascal McDougall and Merissa Lichtsztral, Secular Rights and Religious Wrongs? Family Law, Religion and Women in Israel, 18 William & Mary Journal of Women & Law 333-362 (2012).
- Janine Marie Idziak, Forgoing Drugs on Grounds of Cost: A Perspective from Catholic Health Care Ethics and Social Teaching, 13 Marquette Elder's Advisor 89-105 (2011).
- David E. Steinberg, The Myth of Church-State Separation, 59 Cleveland State Law Review 623-644 (2011).