- Vijaykumar Shrikrushna Chowbe, Struggle to Combat ‘Graded Inequality’ in India: Conflict Without Consensus, (July 24, 2012).
- Ian C. Bartrum, The Ministerial Exception and the Limits of Religious Sovereignty, (Where Law and Religion Meet - The Online Journal of the Emory Center for the Study of Law and Religion blog, July 19, 2012).
- Caroline Mala Corbin, The Irony of Hosanna-Tabor Evangelical Lutheran Church and School v. EEOC, (Northwestern University Law Review, Vol. 106, No. 2, p. 951, 2012).
- Craig A. Stern, The Heart of Mens Rea and the Insanity of Psychopaths, (July 26, 2012).
- Alex Tallchief Skibine, Towards a Balanced Approach for the Protection of Native American Sacred Sites, 17 Michigan Journal of Race & Law 269-302 (2012).
- Symposium: The State of Church and State. Articles by Paul Cliteur, Aernout J. Nieuwenhuis, Yaniv Roznai, Serkan Yolcu, Augusto Zimmermann and Lael Daniel Weinberger. [Abstracts]. 10 I.Con: International Journal of Constitutional Law 127-241 (2012).
- The Future of the Establishment Clause in Context: Neutrality, Religion, or Avoidance? Introduction by Nicholas P. Cafardi; articles by Bruce Ledewitz, Samuel J. Levine, Zachary R. Calo, Mark C. Rahdert and Richard Albert; response by Christopher C. Lund. 87 Chicago-Kent Law Review 707-897 (2012).