- Justin B. Richland, Hopi Tradition as Jurisdiction: On the Potentializing Limits of Tribal Sovereignty, (Law and Social Inquiry, Vol. 36, No. 1, 201-234, Winter 2011).
- Dominic Draye, Baptizing the Fourteenth Amendment: Equal Protection and Religion, (August 30, 2011).
- Nicholas P. Cafardi, Saving the Preachers: The Tax Code's Prohibition on Church Electioneering, (Duquesne University Law Review, Vol. 50, p. 503, 2012).
- Robert A. Kahn, Karl Loewenstein, Robert Post and the Ongoing Conversation between Europe and America Over Hate Speech Laws, (U of St. Thomas Legal Studies Research Paper No. 12-38, 2012).
- Eric Lane, On Madison, Muslims, and the New York City Police Department, (Hofstra Law Review, Vol. 40, No. 3, 2012).
- Courtney G. Joslin, Marriage, Biology, and Federal Benefits, (Iowa Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Linda Sugin, The Great and Mighty Tax Law: How the Roberts Court Has Reduced Constitutional Scrutiny of Taxes and Tax Expenditures, (November 30, 2012).
From SSRN (Non-U.S. Legal Systems):
- Omar Salah, Legal Infrastructure of Sukuk Structures – Part 1, (TISCO Working Paper Series on Banking, Finance and Services No. 04/2012).
- Javaid Rehman and Eleni Polymenopoulou, Is Green a Part of the Rainbow? Sharia, Homosexuality and LGBT Rights in the Muslim World, (October 10, 2012).
- Juan Carlos Riofrio Martinez Villalba, El Derecho al Nombre de las Confesiones Religiosas (The Right to Religious Confession Name), (La Propiedad Inmaterial, No. 16, p. 77, 2012).
- Patrick McKinley Brennan, Subsidiarity in the Tradition of Catholic Social Doctrine, (Subsidiarity in Comparative Perspective, Michelle Evans and Augusto Zimmermann, eds., Springer, Forthcoming).
- Alan Greene, Natural Law and the Basic Norm of the Irish Constitution, ((2012) 30 (19) Irish Law Times 298-300).
- Shafi'i Abdul Azeez Bello, The Scope and Application of Wa' Ad, Muwa'Adah and Wa'Dan in Islamic Finance, (November 20, 2012).
- Renae Barker, The Full Face Covering Debate: An Australian Perspective, (University of Western Australia Law Review, Vol. 36, No. 1, 2012).
From SmartCILP and elsewhere:
- Religious Freedom in a Pluralistic Age: Trends, Challenges, and Practices. Articles by Zaki Azmi, Jorge Adame Goddard, Jose Ferrer Sanchez, Syamsul Arifin, Gennadiy Druzenko, Brian J. Grim, Gregor Puppinck and Renata Uitz. 2012 Brigham Young University Law Review 689-967.
- Steven J. Heyman, To Drink the Cup of Fury: Funeral Picketing, Public Discourse and the First Amendment, 45 Connecticut Law Review 101 (2012).
- Brian Leiter, Why Tolerate Religion?, (Oct. 28, 2012).