- Haider Ala Hamoudi, Religious Minorities and Shari’a in Iraqi Courts, (Boston University International Law Journal, 2013, Forthcoming).
- Mark Anthony Frassetto, Catholic Emancipation: 1760-1829, (January 9, 2013).
- Donn Short, Queering Schools, GSAs and the Law: Taking on God, (Gerald Walton, ed, The Gay Agenda: Claiming Space, Identity & Justice, New York: Peter Lang, 2013).
- Wayne Barnes, Render Unto Rawls: Law, Gospel, and the Evangelical Fallacy, (January 11, 2013).
- Adilson Jose Moreira, We are Family! Legal Recognition of Same-Sex Unions in Brazil, (American Journal of Comparative Law, Vol. 60, No. 4, 2012).
- Joseph Benjamin Landau, DOMA and Presidential Discretion: Interpreting and Enforcing Federal Law, (Fordham Law Review, Vol. 81, 2012).
- Joseph Benjamin Landau, Symposium Foreword to Defense of Marriage Act: Law, Policy, and the Future of Marriage, (Fordham Law Review, Vol. 81, p. 537, 2012).
- Shafi'i Abdul Azeez Bello, Application of 'Urf in Islamic Law, (January 11, 2013).
From SmartCILP and elsewhere:
- Stewart L. Harris, Which Bible? Which God?, (12 Appalachian Journal of Law 151-166, 2012).
- Faisal Kutty, Free Expression and an Elusive Middle Ground: Part Two, (JURIST - Forum, Jan. 7, 2012).