- Mine Yildirim, Religion in the Public and Private Turkish Workplace: The Approach of the Turkish Judiciary, (in A Test of Faith? Religious Diversity and Accommodation in the European Workplace, K. Alidadi, M.-C. Faoblets and J. Vrielink, (eds.), Ashgate, 2012).
- Steven H. Resnicoff, The Causes and Cures of Unethical Business Practices – A Jewish Perspective, (January 27, 2013).
- Deirdre M. Bowen, I Wanna Marry You: An Empirical Analysis of the Irrelevancy and Distraction of DOMAs, (January 31, 2013).
- Matthew I. Hall, How Congress Could Defend DOMA in Court (and Why the BLAG Cannot), (Stanford Law Review Online, Vol. 65, p. 92, 2013).
- Haider Ala Hamoudi, Repugnancy in the Arab World, [Abstract], 48 Willamette Law Review 427-450 (2012).
- Javaid Rehman and Stephanie E. Berry, Is "Defamation of Religions" Passe? The United Nations, Organisation of Islamic Cooperation, and Islamic State Practices: Lessons from Pakistan, [Abstract], 44 George Washington International Law Review 431-472 (2012).
- Remembering David Michael Cobin. Introduction by Howard J. Vogel; articles by Paul Finkelman, Daniel Sinclair, Michael J. Broyde, Ira Bedzow and Earl Schwartz; memorial by Michael Tsur. 35 Hamline Law Review 547-673 (2012).