- Yossi Nehushtan, What are Conscientious Exemptions Really About?, (Oxford Journal of Law and Religion, Forthcoming).
- Ivan E. Bodensteiner, Are Catholic Bishops Seeking a Religious Preference or Religious Freedom?, (Valparaiso University Legal Studies Research Paper No. 13-1, Feb. 2013).
- Lena Salaymeh, Commodifying 'Islamic Law' in the U.S. Legal Academy, (Journal of Legal Education, 2014, Forthcoming).
- Mark Strasser, The Endorsement Test Is Alive and Well: A Cause for Celebration and Sorrow, (39 Pepperdine Law Review 1273-1315 (2013)).
- George Harinck and Hans-Martien Ten Napel, Democracy: Instrument for or Expression of a Christian Political Order?, (Journal of Inter-Religious Dialogue, Issue 11, p. 42, 2013).
- Mark Strasser, Leaving the Dale to Be More FAIR: On CLS v. Martinez and First Amendment Jurisprudence, (11 First Amendment Law Review 235-89 (2012)).
- Matthew B. O'Brien, Brief of Amicus Curiae Matthew B. O’Brien in Support of Hollingsworth and Bipartisan Legal Advisory Group of the U.S. House of Representatives Addressing the Merits and Supporting Reversal, (January 29, 2013).