- Steven J. Willis, Taxes and Religion: The Hobby Lobby Contraceptive Cases, (April 22, 2013).
- Kaimipono David Wenger, 'The Divine Institution of Marriage': An Overview of LDS Involvement in the Proposition 8 Campaign, (St. John's Journal of Civil Rights and Economic Development, Vol. 26, No. 3, p. 705, 2012).
- Ibrahim Nuruddeen Muhammad, Waqf, Values and the Ulama: Towards Harnessing Philanthropy for Community Uplift in Northern Nigeria, (April 19, 2013).
- Conference: The Foundation of Human Rights: Catholic Contributions, Part II. Articles by Jane Adolphe, Paola Bernardini, Richard H. Bulzacchelli, Damian P. Fedoryka, Kevin Hugh Govern, Joseph M. Isanga, Stephen L. Mikochik and Wolfgang Waldstein. 11 Ave Maria Law Review 1-192 (2012).
- Joe Dryden, The Religious Viewpoint Antidiscrimination Act: Using Students as Surrogates to Subjugate the Establishment Clause, (82 Mississippi Law Journal 127-182 (2013)).
- Timothy D. Peters, Comic Book Mythology: Shyamalan's Unbreakable and the Grounding of Good in Evil, (16 Law Text Culture 243-276 (2012)).
- William M. Woodyard & Chad G. Marzen, Is Greed Good? A Catholic Perspective on Modern Usury, (27 BYU Journal of Public Law 185-227 (2012)).
- Legal Punishment as Civil Ritual: Making Cultural Sense of Harsh Punishment. Article by SpearIt; responses by Angela P. Harris, Carlton Waterhouse, Varun Soni. 82 Mississippi Law Journal 1-66 (2013).