- Helen M. Alvare, Constitutional Abortion and Culture, (Christian Bioethics, Vol. 19, No. 2, pp. 133-149, August 2013).
- Haider Ala Hamoudi, The Impossible, Highly Desired Islamic Bank, (William & Mary Business Law Review, Vol. 5, 2013).
- Neil James Foster, Anti-Vilification Laws and Freedom of Religion in Australia - Is Defamation Enough?, (June 08, 2013).
- Timothy J. Geverd, Establishment, Incorporation, and Endorsement: Everson's Muddled Legacy of Incorporation and Legislating Out of the Passive Display Quandary, (August 15, 2013).
- Brian K. Mosley, Zoning Religion Out of the Public Square: Constitutional Avoidance and Conflicting Interpretations of RLUIPA's Equal Terms Provision, (Arizona Law Review, Vol. 55, pp. 465-97 (2013)).
- Yuksel Sezgin & Mirjam Künkler, Regulation of 'Religion' and the 'Religious': The Politics of Judicialization and Bureaucratization in India and Indonesia, (August 9, 2013).
- Leslie C. Griffin, The Sins of Hosanna-Tabor, 88 Indiana Law Journal 981-1019 (2013).
- Robert Jon Araujo, A Trinity of Viewpoints On the Moral Perspective In the Public Square: Murray, Kennedy, and Cuomo, [Abstract], 27 Notre Dame Journal of Law, Ethics & Public Policy 333-376 (2013).
- John Schoenig, Parental Choice, Catholic Schools, and Educational Pluralism At the Dawn of a New Era in K-12 Education Reform, [Abstract], 27 Notre Dame Journal of Law, Ethics & Public Policy 513-539 (2013).