- Patrick Parkinson, Child Sexual Abuse and the Churches: A Story of Moral Failure?, (Sydney Law School Research Paper No. 13/78, 2013).
- Neil Parpworth, The Succession to the Crown Act 2013: Modernising the Monarchy, (The Modern Law Review, Vol. 76, Issue 6, pp. 1070-1093, 2013).
- Anna Su, Exporting Freedom: Religious Liberty and American Power, (November 2, 2013).
- John Montague, The Law and Financial Transparency in Churches: Reconsidering the Form 990 Exemption, (35 Cardozo Law Review 203 (2013)).
- Chibli Mallat & Mara Revkin, Middle Eastern Law, (Annual Review of Law and Social Science, Vol. 9, pp. 405-433, 2013).
- Daniel L. Chen & Susan Yeh, The Construction of Morals, (Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, Forthcoming).
- Gregory P. Magarian, The New Religious Institutionalism Meets the Old Establishment Clause, (Washington University in St. Louis Legal Studies Research Paper No. 13-11-04, 2013).
- Tracy A. Thomas, Gay Divorce, (U of Akron Legal Studies Research Paper, 2013).
- Sara Rankin, Invidious Deliberation: The Problem of Congressional Bias in Federal Hate Crime Legislation, (Rutgers Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Grace Soyon Lee, Mitigating the Effects of an Economic Downturn on Charitable Contributions: Facing the Problem and Contemplating Solutions, (Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy, Vol. 22, 2013).
- Karim Ginena & Jon M. Truby, Deutsche Bank and the Use of Promises in Islamic Finance Contracts, (Virginia Law & Business Review, 7(4), 620-649, 2013).
- D. Wendy Greene, A Multidimensional Analysis of What Not To Wear In the Workplace: Hijabs and Natural Hair, 8 Florida International University Law Review 333-367 (2013).
- Law of Life. Preface by Alexis Barkis; articles by Bernard Dobranski, Eugene R. Milhizer, Rebekah C. Millard, D. Brian Scarnecchia, Lynn D. Wardle and Susan Yoshihara. 11 Ave Maria Law Review 207-409 (2013).
- Sarah Palin, Good Tidings and Great Joy: Protecting the Heart of Christmas, (Harper Collins, Nov. 12, 2013), reviewed by Time.
Webcast of Interest:
- Newseum, Panel Discussion: Restored or Endangered? The State of Free Exercise of Religion in America, (November 07, 2013).