- Arshad Zaman, Maulana Sayyid Sulaiman Nadvi on Law, Politics, and Government, in Islam, (November 1, 2013).
- Scott D. Gerber, Law and the Lively Experiment in Colonial Rhode Island, (2 British Journal of American Legal Studies 453 (2013)).
- Zachary R. Calo, Review of 'The Tragedy of Religious Freedom' by Marc O. Degirolami, (Religion and Human Rights 8 (2013)).
- Nora Abdul Hak & Hanna Ambaras Khan, The Application of Sulh in Resolving Community Disputes, (Paper presentation at in 1st World Congress on Integration and Islamicisation of Acquired Human Knowledge (FWCII-2013)).
- Susannah William Pollvogt, United States v. Windsor and the Crisis in Equal Protection Jurisprudence, (November 6, 2013).
- David B. Cruz, 'Amorphous Federalism' and the Supreme Court's Marriage Cases, (Loyola Law Review, Supreme Court Issue, Forthcoming).
- Shahla Haeri, No End in Sight: Politics, Paradox, and Gender Policies in Iran, 93 Boston University Law Review 1049-1062 (2013).
- Pnina Lahav, Israel's Rosit the Riveter: Between Secular Law and Jewish Law, 93 Boston University Law Review 1063-1083 (2013).