- Valerie J. Munson, Fraud on the Faithful? The Charitable Intentions of Members of Religious Congregations and the Peculiar Body of Law Governing Religious Property in the United States, (Rutgers Law Journal Vol. 44, No. 3, 2014).
- Bruce Ledewitz, Experimenting with Religious Liberty: The Quasi-Constitutional Status of Religious Exemptions, 6 Elon Law Review (2014).
- Kevin P. Lee, Emanuel Levinas on Hegel's Antigone: Levinas and the Problem of Modernity, (May 30, 2014).
- Sara L. Ainsworth, Amicus Curiae Brief: Stormans, Inc. v. Selecky, (Hastings Women's Law Journal, Vol. 24, No. 2, pp. 303-37, Summer 2013).
- Tabatha Abu El-Haj, All Assemble: Order and Disorder in Law, Politics, and Culture, (University of Pennsylvania Journal of Constitutional Law, Vol. 16, No. 4, 2014 Forthcoming).
- Seema Mohapatra, Time to Lift the Veil of Inequality in Health Care Coverage: Using Corporate Law to Defend the Affordable Care Act, (May 23, 2014).
- Alice E. Marwick & Ross W. Miller, Online Harassment, Defamation, and Hateful Speech: A Primer of the Legal Landscape, (Fordham Center on Law and Information Policy Report No. 2, June 10, 2014).
- Nancy J. Knauer, Navigating a Post-Windsor World: The Promise and Limits of Marriage Equality, (Georgetown Journal of Gender and the Law, Vol. 16, 2014, Forthcoming).
From SSRN (Islamic law):
- Hussein Elasrag, Corporate Governance in Islamic Financial Institutions, (May 26, 2014).
- Muhammad Munir, Rights of Children in Islamic Law: A Review of Selected Literature, (May 29, 2014).
- Timur Kuran, Institutional Roots of Authoritarian Rule in the Middle East: Civic Legacies of the Islamic Waqf, (Economic Research Initiatives at Duke (ERID) Working Paper No. 171, June 12, 2014).
- Julie Maher, Eweida and Others: A New Era for Article 9?, 63 International & Comparative Law Quarterly 213-233 (2014).