- Patrick Testa & Walter E. Block, Libertarianism and Circumcision, (Int J Health Policy Manag 3: 33-40, 2014).
- RonNell Andersen Jones, Press Definition and the Religion Analogy, (Harvard Law Review Forum, Forthcoming).
- Hershey H. Friedman, Miriam Gerstein & Paul Fenster, American Exceptionalism or Declinism: Lessons in Leadership and Ethics from the Twelve ‘Minor’ Prophets, (July 1, 2014).
- Toni M. Massaro, Nuts and Seeds: Mitigating Third-Party Harms of Religious Exemptions, Post-Hobby Lobby, (92 Denver University Law Review ___ (2015, Forthcoming)).
- Ira C. Lupu, Hobby Lobby and the Dubious Enterprise of Religious Exemptions, (Harvard Journal of Law and Gender, Vol. 38, No. 1, 2015, Forthcoming in Symposium, Religious Accommodation in the Age of Civil Rights).
- Susannah William Pollvogt, Brief of Amicus Curiae Susannah W. Pollvogt in Henry v. Himes (6th Cir.), (July 18, 2014).
- John D. Inazu, More is More: Strengthening Free Exercise, Speech, and Association, (Minnesota Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Ihsan Ali Alkhatib, Shariah Law and American Family Courts: Judicial Inconsistency on the Talaq and Mahr Issues in Wayne County, Michigan, 14 Journal of Law In Society 83-105 (2013).
- Scott W. Gaylord, For-Profit Corporations, Free Exercise, and the HHS Mandate, 91 Washington University Law Review 589-657 (2014).
- Ira C. Lupu & Robert W. Tuttle, Secular Government, Religious People, (Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing, Aug., 2014).