- Steven H. Resnicoff, Circumcision Safety: A Case Study in the Failure of Leaderships, (Looking Forward, Vol. 1, No. 3, pp. 1-7, June 2014).
- Archana Mishra, Rights in Separate Property of Hindu Female – Challenge to Acquire a New Self , (June 20, 2014).
- Hendrik Gommer, The Biological Foundations of Global Ethics and Law, (Archives for Philosophy of Law and Social Philosophy (ARSP), 2014, Vol. 100, nr. 2, p. 151-175).
- Frederick Mark Gedicks, Religion, Meaning, Life, Truth, (San Diego Law Review, 2014, Forthcoming).
- Richard W. Garnett, Accommodation, Establishment, and Freedom of Religion, (67 Vand. L. Rev. En Banc 39 (2014)).
- Steve Sanders, Is the Full Faith and Credit Clause Still 'Irrelevant' to Same-Sex Marriage?: Toward a Reconsideration of the Conventional Wisdom, (Indiana Law Journal, Vol. 89, No. 1, 2014).
- Steve Sanders, Mini-DOMAs as Political Process Failures: The Case for Heightened Scrutiny of State Anti-Gay Marriage Amendments, (Northwestern University Law Review Online (June 2014)).
From SSRN (Islamic Law):
- Amir B. Izadyar & Feroza Ragnath, A New Perspective of Benevolent Loan, QARD Al-Hassan, Using Upfront Payment ‘Mesbah Point’, (International Journal of Economics 1:3, pp. 45-58, 2014).
- Jamhari Makruf, Jamhari & Iim Halimatussa'diyah, Shari’a and Regional Governance in Indonesia: A Study of Four Provinces, (Australian Journal of Asian Law, Vol. 15, No. 1, Article 4, 2014).
- Mark Goldfeder, The Story of Jewish Polygamy, [Abstract], 26 Columbia Journal of Gender & Law 234-315 (2014).
- Peter T. Leeson, "God Damn": The Law and Economics of Monastic Malediction, 30 Journal of Law, Economics & Organization 193-216 (2014).
- Marin Lim, The Sanity of Faith: What Religious Fundamentalism Teaches About the Insanity Defense and the First Amendment, [Abstract], 17 New Criminal Law Review 252-311 (2014).