- Klaus Prettner & Holger Strulik, It's a Sin - Contraceptive Use, Religious Beliefs, and Long-Run Economic Development, (Discussion Papers on Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark, 11/2014).
- David Nelken, Rules of Forgiveness and the Role of Narratives in Talmudic Law, (in Alison Diduck, Noam Peleg and Helen Reece eds. Law and Michael Freeman, Brill, 2014 (shortened version)).
- Benjamin Boyd, Take Your Guns to Church: The Second Amendment and Church Autonomy, (Liberty University Law Review, Volume 8, Number 3 (Summer 2014).
- Erin Morrow Hawley, The Jurisdictional Question in Hobby Lobby, (Yale Law Journal Forum (Fall 2014)).
- Peter Jenkins, Absolutist, Pragmatist and Realist Approaches to Research Ethics in the Digital Humanities: The Case of the Schneerson Collection, (Cultural Research in the Context of Digital Humanities, (Saint Petersburg: Asterion Press, 2013)).
- Christopher McCrudden, Faith-Based Non-Governmental Organizations in the Public Square, (June 30, 2014).
- Rayan Haykal, Acceptability of Civil Marriage in a Multidenominational Society: Results of an Empirical Survey in Lebanon, (July 11, 2014).
Monday, August 04, 2014
Recent Articles of Interest