- Raj Bhala & Shannon B. Keating, Diversity within Unity: Import Laws of Islamic Countries on Haram (Forbidden) Products, (July 17, 2014).
- Mark Walters, Why the Rochdale Gang Should Have Been Sentenced as 'Hate Crime' Offenders, (Criminal Law Review (2). pp. 131-144, 2013).
- Lourdes Peroni, The European Court of Human Rights and Intragroup Religious Diversity: A Critical Review, 89 Chicago-Kent Law Review 663-687 (2014).
- Yuvaj Sinai & Benjamin Shmueli, Calabresi's and Maimonides's Tort Law Theories--A Comparative Analysis and a Preliminary Sketch of a Modern Model of Differential Pluralistic Tort Liability Based On the Two Theories, 26 Yale Journal of Law & Humanities 59-133 (2014).
- Asma T. Uddin, Intragroup Discourse On Intragroup Protections in Muslim-Majority Countries, 89 Chicago-Kent Law Review 641-662 (2014).
- Victor I. Vieth, From Sticks to Flowers: Guidelines for Child Protection Professionals Working With Parents Using Scripture to Justify Corporal Punishment, 40 William Mitchell Law Review 907-942 (2014).