- Olga Redko, Religious Practice as a 'Thin Skull' in the Context of Civil Liability, (University of Toronto Faculty of Law Review, Vol. 72, No. 1, 2014).
- J. R. Kerns, Protecting the Faithful from Their Faith: A Proposal for Snake-Handling Law in West Virginia, (West Virginia Law Review, Vol. 116, p. 561, 2014).
- Robert P. Bartlett, et. al., Comment on the Definition of ‘Eligible Organization’ for Purposes of Coverage of Certain Preventive Services under the Affordable Care Act, (October 8, 2014).
- Alan E. Brownstein, Constitutional Myopia: The Supreme Court's Blindness to Religious Liberty and Religious Equality Values in Town of Greece v. Galloway, (Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review, Forthcoming).
- George P. Smith & Philip Donoho, RLUIPA: Re-Aligning Burdens of Proof, Clarifying Freedoms, and Re-Defining Responsibilities, (New York University Journal of Legislation and Public Policy, Forthcoming).
- Zachary R. Calo, Constructing the Secular: Law and Religion Jurisprudence in Europe and the United States (September 2014).
- Adam Lamparello, 'God Hates Fags' Is Not the Same as 'Fuck the Draft': Introducing the Non-Sexual Obscenity Doctrine, (October 8, 2014).
- Nadia B. Ahmad, The Islamic Influence in (Pre-)Colonial and Early America: A Historico-Legal Snapshot, (Seattle Journal for Social Justice, Vol. 12: Iss. 3, Article 7, p. 913 (2014)).
- John M. Bradley, Empowering Employees to Prevent Fraud in Nonprofit Organizations, (Cardozo Public Law, Policy and Ethics Journal, Vol. 13, 2015, Forthcoming).
- Naheed Ghauri, The Qur’anic Model (QM): A Praxiological Study of Religious Tribunals in the United Kingdom (UK), (September 7, 2014).
- Craig A. Stern, Megillath Esther and the Rule of Law: Disobedience and Obligation, (October 9, 2014).
- Alice Woolley, Equality Rights, Freedom of Religion and the Training of Canadian Lawyers, (17 Legal Ethics, 2014, Forthcoming).
- Mohammad Rizal Salim, Sherin Kunhibava & Lim Soo H'an, Shariah Governance and Corporate Governance: A Malaysian Case Study, (2014, The Law Review, pp 47-58).
- Sharia Law: From Oman to Oklahoma. Articles by Moorthy S. Muthuswamy, Sameer Ahmed, Mervate Mohammad, David R. Lavoie, Umar F. Moghul and student Emily von Werlhof. 7 Albany Government Law Review 347-507 (2014).
- Howard Friedman & Marci Hamilton, The Supreme Court Tackles Prison Beards and Religious Liberty, (National Constitution Center, Oct. 2014).