- Helen A. Alvare, Same-Sex Marriage and the 'Reconceiving' of Children, (Case Western Reserve Law Review, Vol. 64, No. 3, pp. 829-862, 2014).
- Odetayo Samson, A Critical Assessment of the Validity and Recognition of Same Sex Marriage Under the Nigerian Legal System, (October 16, 2014).
- Ankita Bharadwaj, Adultery- Judicial Interpretation and the Law Under Various Personal Laws in India, (November 22, 2014).
- Valentino Cattelan, Property (Mal) and Credit Relations in Islamic Law: An Explanation of Dayn and the Function of Legal Personality (Dhimma), (Arab Law Quarterly, Forthcoming).
- Christine A. Corcos, The Scrying Game: The First Amendment, State Regulation of the Crafty Sciences, and the Rise of Spiritualism, 1848-1944, (January 16, 2013).
- Ioanna Tourkochoriti, The New Regulation Against Hate Speech in Greece: Strengths and Weaknesses, (Council for European Studies, Reviews & Critical Commentary (CritCom) Columbia University, Forthcoming).
- George K. Yin, The IRS's Misuse of Scarce Compliance Resources in the Exempt Organization Area, (December 5, 2014).
- Hossein Mir Mohammad Sadeghi, Filling the Gap In Favor of the Accused: The Approach of Islamic Criminal Law In Light of the Rule No Punishment In Case Of Doubt, [Abstract], 29 Tulane European & Civil Law Forum 147-156 (2014).