- Lina Triantafyllia Papadopoulou, Religious Jurisdictions and the Pluralisation of Legal Adjudication: The Emergence of Parallel Religious Jurisdictions in Greece, (August 28, 2014).
- M. Christian Green, From Social Hostility to Social Media: Religious Pluralism, Human Rights, and Democratic Reform in Africa, (African Human Rights Law Journal 14:1 (May 2014): 93-125).
- Mumtaz Ahmad Shah, Jammu and Kashmir: Understanding Identity and Difference, (December 21, 2014).
- Archana Mishra, Breaking Silence - Christian Women's Inheritance Rights Under Indian Succession Act, 1925, (December 25, 2014).
- Raphael Cohen-Almagor, Countering Hate on the Internet, (Annual Review of Law and Ethics, Vol. 22 (2014), pp. 431-443).
- Stephen G. Gilles, Does the Right to Elective Abortion Include the Right to Ensure the Death of the Fetus?, (January 2, 2015).
- Samuel William Bettwy, The Potential of Transnational Cinema to Counter Islamic Extremism, (CTX Journal, vol. 4, No. 4, November 2014).
- Brett A. Geier, Texas Cheerleaders and the First Amendment: Can You Cheer for God At a Football Game?, 33 Mississippi College of Law Review 65-88 (2014).
- Rachel Wagley, The Quiet Audience: U.S. Responsibility To Call For an International Investigation Into Crimes Against Muslims in Burma, 28 Emory International Law Review 43-61 (2014).
- The Multicultural State and the Religiously Neutral State. Reply to Paul Cliteur by Phil Ryan [abstract]; rejoinder by Paul Cliteur [abstract]. 12 I.Con: Int'l J. Const. L. 457-467 (2014).
- Marc Solomon, Winning Marriage: The Inside Story of How Same-Sex Couples Took on the Politicians and Pundits—and Won, (ForeEdge, Nov. 2014), reviewed by The Daily Beast.
- One Generation Away: The Erosion of Religious Liberty, (American Family Studios, Sept. 2014), reviewed by The Forward.