- Marc Helbling & Richard Traunmüller, How State Support of Religion Shapes Attitudes Toward Muslim Immigrants. New Evidence from a Subnational Comparison, (January 6, 2015).
- Rim-Sarah Alouane, Bas Les Masques! Unveiling Muslim Women on Behalf of the Protection of Public Order: Reflections on the Legal Controversies Around a Novel Definition of 'Public Order' Used to Ban Full-Face Covering in France, (The Experiences of Face Veil Wearers in Europe and the Law (Ed: Eva Brems),Cambridge University Press, 2014, 194-205).
- Washim Ahmed, Old Wine in a New Bottle: Analyzing the Impacts of Polygamy Inadmissibility Under Bill S-7 on Immigration Law, (December 20, 2014).
- Markus Mättö & Mervi Niskanen, National Culture and Cross-Country Differences in Trade Credit, (January 4, 2015).
- Gregory Brazeal, Constitutional Fundamentalism, (January 8, 2015).
- Samuel D. Brunson, Dear I.R.S., It Is Time to Enforce the Campaigning Prohibition. Even Against Churches, (January 7, 2015).
Monday, January 12, 2015
Recent Articles of Interest