- Andrew Koppelman & Frederick Mark Gedicks, Is Hobby Lobby Worse for Religious Liberty than Smith?, (St. Thomas Journal of Law and Public Policy, Forthcoming).
- Annabelle Lever, Democratic Equality and Freedom of Religion: The Dilemma of Public Service Provision, (Forthcoming in Philosophy and Public Issues (July 2015)).
- James Lindgren, Measuring Diversity: Law Faculties in 1997 and 2013, (March 20, 2015).
- James E. Fleming, Introduction to the Symposium on Ronald Dworkin's Religion Without God, (94 Boston University Law Review 1201 (2014)).
- David S. Cohen & Krysten Connon, Living in the Crosshairs: The Untold Stories of Anti-Abortion Terrorism, (Oxford University Press, 2015).
- Nan D, Hunter, Pluralism and its Perils: Navigating the Tension between Gay Rights and Religious Expression, (2015).
- Nelson Tebbe, Religion and Marriage Equality Statutes, (Harvard Law & Policy Review, Vol. 9, No. 25, 2015).
- Zachary Robert Herz, The Marrying Kind, (Tennessee Law Review, Vol. 82, 2015).
- Suja A. Thomas, Text-Bound Originalism (And Why Originalism Does Not Strictly Govern Same Sex Marriage), (March 16, 2015).
From SSRN (Non-U.S. Law and Society):
- Stephanie Farrior, Equality and Non-Discrimination under International Law, (in Equality and Non-Discrimination Under International Law, Stephanie Farrior, ed., Ashgate Publishing, 2015).
- Zulkarnain Muhamad Sori, Shamsher Mohamad & Mohamed Eskandar Shah, Shariah Governance Practices in Malaysian Islamic Financial Institutions, (March 16, 2015).
- Yinka Olomojobi, Islam: Between Peace and Violence, (March 17, 2015).
- Marc Lane Roark, Retelling English Sovereignty, (British J. Am. Legal Studies, Forthcoming).
- Manjeet Sahu, Preferential Treatment of Hindus Under Indian Tax Law: Emphasizing on Grant of Tax Benefit to Hindu Undivided Family, (April 21, 2014).
- Martin Wishnatsky, The Disincorporation Proclamation: Emancipating the Establishment Clause from the Fourteenth Amendment, 5 Faulkner aw Review 259-307 (2014)