- Steven H. Resnicoff, J. David Bleich: An Intellectual Portrait, (in Hava Tirosh-Samuelson and Aaron W. Hughes (eds), J. David Bleich: Where Halakhah and Philsophy Meet (Brill Academic Publishers, Forthcoming).
- Carl H. Esbeck, Third-Party Harms, Congressional Statutes Accommodating Religion, and the Establishment Clause, (University of Missouri School of Law Legal Studies Research Paper No. 2015-10, May 2015).
- Natasha Bakht & Jordan Palmer, Modern Law, Modern Hammers: Canada's Witchcraft Provision as an Image of Persecution, ((2015) 35 Windsor Review of Legal and Social Issues 123).
- Eliav Lieblich, Assimilation Through Law: Hans Kelsen and the Jewish Experience, (The Law of Strangers: Critical Perspectives on Jewish Lawyering and International Legal Thought (James Loeffler & Moria Paz eds., Cambridge University Press, Forthcoming)).
- Michael Heise, Lost Ground: Catholic Schools, the Future of Urban School Reform, and Empirical Legal Scholarship, (Texas Law Review, Vol. 93, 2015).
- Antonios E. Kouroutakis, Islamic Terrorism: The Legal Impact on the US and Europe, (Boston University International Law Journal, Vol. 34, 2016 Forthcoming).
- Elizabeth Sepper, Healthcare Exemptions and the Future of Corporate Religious Liberty, (The Rise of Corporate Religious Liberty (Oxford University Press, Chad Flanders, Zoe Robinson & Micah Schwartzman, eds. 2015, Forthcoming)).
- Elizabeth Deutsch, Expanding Conscience, Shrinking Care: The Crisis in Access to Reproductive Care and the Affordable Care Act's Nondiscrimination Mandate, (Yale Law Journal, Vol. 124, No. 7, 2015).
From SSRN (Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion Symposium, Vol. 16, 2015).
- Roberta Rosenthal Kwall, Introduction - People of the Book: Judaism's Influence on American Legal Scholarship.
- Margo Schlanger, Against Solitary Confinement: Jonah's Redemption and Our Need for Mercy.
- Susan A. Bandes, Civil Liberties and the 'Imaginative Sustenance' of Jewish Culture.
- Roberta Rosenthal Kwall, Reinvention with Authenticity: A New Journey on a Familiar Road.
From SSRN (Marriage):
- Kevin H. Govern, Fidelity and Fairness in Marital Commitments, Covenants, and Contractual Relationships: Mulieris Dignitatem's Wisdom, (in American Law from a Catholic Perspective: Through a Clearer Lens, Ronald Rychlak Ed., Rowman & Littlefield (April 2015)).
- Mae Kuykendall, Marriage Goals and Government Interests: Handling Complexity, Apportioning Expertise, Using Federalism, (May 20, 2015).
- R. Anthony Reese, Be Careful Where You Live When You Die: Termination of Copyright Transfers and the Road to Marriage Equality, (IP Theory, Forthcoming, 2015).
From SmartCILP and elsewhere:
- Jeremy A. Rovinsky, The Cutting Edge: The Debate Over Regulation of Ritual Slaughter in the Western World, [Abstract], 45 California Western International Law Journal 79-107 (2014).
- Politics of Religious Freedom. Introduction by Peter Danchin, Winnifred Fallers Sullivan, Saba Mahmood and Elizabeth Shakman Hurd; articles by Ratna Kapur, Heather Miller Rubens, Peter Danchin, Louis Blond, Tamir Moustafa, Waheeda Amien and Annie Leatt (Dhammamegha). 29 Maryland Journal of International Law 293-547 (2014).
- Philip C. Aka, Shaping Their Better Character: Religion In African American Politics In the Age of Obama, 16 Rutgers Journal of Law & Religion 1-70 (2014).
- Mairaj Syed, Compulsion in Islamic Law, Entry in Oxford Encyclopedia of Islamic Law, Academia.edu 2015.