- Gabor Halmai, Religion and Constitutionalism, (MTA Working Paper No. 2015/05 (May 2015)).
- Elizabeth Pollman, Corporate Law and Theory in Hobby Lobby, (Forthcoming in The Rise of Corporate Religous Liberty (Zoë Robinson, Chad Flanders & Micah Schwartzman, eds., Oxford University Press 2015)).
- Michael John DeBoer, Legislating Morality Progressively -- The Contraceptive Coverage Mandate, Religious Freedom, and Public Health Policy and Ethics, (Journal of Law and Health, Vol. 28, p. 62, 2015).
- Doug Coulson, British Imperialism, the Indian Independence Movement, and the Racial Eligibility Provisions of the Naturalization Act: United States v. Thind Revisited, (Georgetown Journal of Law & Modern Critical Race Perspectives 7 (2015): 1-42).
- Timothy Zick, First Amendment Cosmopolitanism, Skepticism, and Democracy, (Ohio State Law Journal, Vol. 76, No. 3, 2015).
- Margaret M. Blair & Elizabeth Pollman, The Derivative Nature of Corporate Constitutional Rights, (56 William & Mary Law Review 1563 (2015).
- Noel Cox, Justice, Fairness and the Common Law: The Tort of Misfeasance in Public Office, (May 26, 2015).
- Michael J. Perry, On the Constitutionality and Political Morality of Granting Conscience-Protecting Exemptions Only to Religious Believers, (Emory Public Law Research Paper No. 15-356 (May 2015)).
- John D. Inazu, Introduction: Confident Pluralism: Surviving and Thriving Through Deep Difference, (in J. Inazu, Confident Pluralism: Surviving and Thriving Through Deep Difference, University of Chicago Press, 2016, Forthcoming).
- Ellen D. Katz, Dignity and Discriminatory Intent: What the Marriage Equality Cases Tell Us About Voter ID, (University of Chicago Legal Forum, Forthcoming).
Monday, June 01, 2015
Recent Articles of Interest