- Danielle Weatherby, The Arkansas 'Mini-RFRA' is Bad Policy, (May 21, 2015).
- Tipu Salman Makhdoom, Politics of Religion: Ahmadis of Pakistan, (May 23, 2015).
- Jennifer Taub, Is Hobby Lobby a Tool for Limiting Corporate Constitutional Rights?, (Constitutional Commentary, Forthcoming).
- Masua Sagiv, Cultural Bias in Judicial Decision Making, (35(2) Boston College Journal of Law & Social Justice 229 (2015)).
- Eric Alan Isaacson, Free Exercise for Whom? -- Could the Religious-Liberty Principle that Catholics Established in Perez v. Sharp Also Protect Same-Sex Couples' Right to Marry?, (University of Detroit Mercy Law Review, Vol. 92, No. 1, 2015).
- Surabhi Chopra & Prita Jha, Front Matter for: On Their Watch: Mass Violence and State Apathy in India, (S. Chopra & P. Jha, eds, Three Essays Collective, 2014).
- Sherry F. Colb, Decoding 'Never Again', (Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion, Vol. 16, Spring 2015).
- Susannah William Pollvogt, Cleburne Not Romer: Objective versus Subjective Theories of Animus, (June 5, 2015).
- Joseph William Singer, We Don't Serve Your Kind Here: Public Accommodations and the Mark of Sodom, (Boston University Law Review, Vol. 95, p. 929, 2015).
From SSRN (Religious Law):
- Daniel Pascoe, Is Diya a Form of Clemency?, (Boston University International Law Journal, 2016).
- Levi Cooper, Jewish Law, Hasidic Lore, and Hollywood Legend: The Cantor, the Mystic, and the Jurist, (Critical Analysis of Law 2, no. 2 (Fall 2015)).
- Hershey H. Friedman, ‘Let Justice Pierce the Mountain’: Morality, Ethics, and Law in the Talmud, (June 2, 2015).
From SmartCILP and elsewhere:
- Richard Chused, Dream Vignettes, 59 New York Law School Law Review 111-142 (2014/15).
- David A. Grenardo, Improving the Law School Classroom and Experience Through Prayer: An Empirical Study, 13 Ave Maria Law Review 71-120 (2015).
- Lee B. Burgunder, Can the PTO Find Its Way with Jesus?, 19 Marquette Intellectual Property Law Review 63-97 (2015).
- Rosalie Berger Levinson, Gender Equality vs. Religious Autonomy: Suing Religious Employers for Sexual Harassment After Hosanna-Tabor, 11 Stanford Journal of Civil Rights and Civil Liberties 89-119 (2015).
- Symposium. Religious Accommodation in the Age of Civil Rights. Introduction by Nomi Maya Stolzenberg and Douglas NeJaime; articles by Mark Tushnet, Ira C. Lupu, Thomas C. Berg, Frederick Mark Gedicks, Louise Melling and Elizabeth Sepper. 38 Harvard Journal of Law & Gender 1-233 (2015).
- Marta Kolankiewicz, Anti-Muslim Violence and the Possibility of Justice, (2015), (Dissertation from academia.edu)