- Rhona Schuz, The Dangers of Children’s Rights’ Discourse in the Political Arena: The Issue of Religious Male Circumcision as a Test Case, (Cardozo Journal of Law and Gender Vol. 21:347, 2015).
- Rivka Weill, The Power of Understatement in Judicial Decisions, (Annuaire international de justice constitutionnelle (2015, Forthcoming)).
- Kerstin Steiner, Governing Islam: The State, the Administration of Muslim Law Act (AMLA) and Islam in Singapore, (Australian Journal of Asian Law, Vol. 16, No. 1, article 6, 2015).
- Jodok Troy, The Catholic Church and International Relations, (Oxford Handbooks Online, Forthcoming).
- Lloyd Hitoshi Mayer, Limits on State Regulation of Religious Organizations: Where We Are and Where We Are Going, (Notre Dame Legal Studies Paper No. 1521, July 2015).
- Adam J. Fenton & David Price, Breaking ISIS: Indonesia's Legal Position on the 'Foreign Terrorist Fighters' Threat, (Australian Journal of Asian Law, Vol. 16, No. 1, Article 2, 2015).
- Jeremy K. Kessler, A War for Liberty: On the Law of Conscientious Objection, (The Cambridge History of World War II, Vol. 3 (Michael Geyer & Adam Tooze eds. 2015).
From SSRN (European law):
- Jonathan Rose, Clergy and the Abuse of Legal Procedure in Medieval England, (July 4, 2015).
- Nicole Martin, Are British Muslims Alienated from Mainstream Politics by Islamophobia And British Foreign Policy?, (July 1, 2015).
- Myriam Hunter-Henin, Living Together in an Age of Religious Diversity: Lessons from Baby Loup and SAS, Oxford Journal of Law and Religion 2015, 1-25.
- Myriam Hunter-Henin, Religion, Children and Employment: The Baby Loup Case, (International Comparative Law Quarterly, July 2015).
From SSRN (Marriage):
- Joshua White, Here Comes the Groom...(s)?. (June 19, 2015).
- Charles R. Calleros, Marriage Equality on the Arc of Civil Rights History: A Broad Historical Narrative, (Michigan State Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Catherine E. Smith, Lauren Fontana, Susannah William Pollvogt & Tanya Washington, Brief of Amici Curiae Scholars of the Constitutional Rights of Children in Support of Petitioners in Obergefell v. Hodges, (March 9, 2015).
- Mahmood Chandia & Kartina A. Choong, The Conflation of Ethnicity and Religion in Malaysia: A Reflection, [Abstract], 23 Cardozo Journal of International & Comparative Law 353-376 (2015).
- Umar F. Moghul &Samir H.K. Safar-Aly, Green Sukuk: The Introduction of Islam's Environmental Ethics to Contemporary Islamic Finance, 27 Georgetown International Environmental Law Review 1-60 (2014).
- Intisar A. Rabb, "Reasonable Doubt" in Islamic Law, 40 Yale Journal of International Law 41-94 (2015).