- Armin Steinbach, Burqas and Bans: The Wearing of Religious Symbols Under the European Convention of Human Rights, (Cambridge Journal of International and Comparative Law, Volume 4, Issue 1, 2015).
- Kenneth Einar Himma, Why Religious Freedom Does Not Warrant Protection by a Special Right, ( Kenneth Einar Himma, Miodrag Jovanović, and Bojan Spaic (eds.), Fundamental Rights: Justification and Interpretation (The Hague: Eleven International Publishing) 2015, Forthcoming).
- Sarah Barringer Gordon, The African Supplement: Religion, Race, and Corporate Law in Early National America, (William & Mary Quarterly, Vol. 72, No. 3, Pg. 385, 2015).
- Howard M. Wasserman, Crazy in Alabama: Judicial Process and the Last Stand Against Marriage Equality in the Land of George Wallace, (Northwestern University Law Review Online, Vol. 110, p. 201, 2015).
- J. Benjamin Hurlbut, Religion and Public Reason in the Politics of Biotechnology, 29 Notre Dame Journal of Law, Ethics & Public Policy 423-452 (2015).
- Symposium. The Scholarship and Teaching of Jack Sammons. Remarks by Timothy W. Floyd, Daisy Hurst Floyd, Harold S. Lewis, Jr. and Jack L. Sammons; articles by Gary J. Simson, Timothy W. Floyd, James Boyd White, Joseph Vining, Eugene Garver, Robert Audi, Richard Dawson, Linda H. Edwards, David T. Ritchie, Linda L. Berger, Mark L. Jones and Patrick Emery Longan. 66 Mercer Law Review 265-555 (2015).