- Meital Pinto, The Absence of the Right to Culture of Minorities Within Minorities in Israel: A Tale of a Cultural Dissent Case, (4 Laws 579–601 (2015)).
- Janne Elisabeth Nijman, Grotius’ Imago Dei Anthropology: Grounding Ius Naturae et Gentium, (Martti Koskenniemi, Monica García-Salmones, and Paolo Amoroso (Eds.), International law and Religion (Forthcoming)).
- Eric Heinze, Hate Speech and Democratic Citizenship, (in Hate Speech and Democratic Citizenship, Oxford University Press, February 2016).
- Darryl Li, Jihad in a World of Sovereigns: Law, Violence, and Islam in the Bosnia Crisis, (Law and Social Inquiry, 2015).
- Christopher R. Hoyt, Income Tax Deductions for Charitable Bequests of IRD, (September 24, 2015).
From SSRN (Same-Sex Marriage):
- James M. Donovan, Half-Baked: The Demand by For-Profit Businesses for Religious Exemptions from Selling to Same-Sex Couples, (Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review, Vol. 49, 2015).
- Patrick Talbot, Same-Sex Marriage and Religious Liberty Clashes in the U.S., After Obergefell v. Hodges: (An American Constitutional Challenge), (Anthology on Religious Freedom by Center of Ethics and Socio-Religiosity Studies Petra Christian University (PCU), Forthcoming).
- Anthony C. Infanti, Victims of Our Own Success: The Perils of Obergefell and Windsor, (Ohio State Law Journal Furthermore, Forthcoming).
- Peter Nicolas, Obergefell's Squandered Potential, (California Law Review Circuit, 2015 Forthcoming).