- Jennifer Lee Koh, Agape, Grace, and Immigration Law: An Evangelical Perspective, (September 26, 2015).
- John Copeland Nagle, Pope Francis, Environmental Anthropologist, (Regent University Law Review, Vol. 28, 2016, Forthcoming).
- Shawn Rajanayagam & Carolyn M. Evans, Corporations and Freedom of Religion: Australia and the United States Compared, (Sydney Law Review, Vol. 38, No. 3, 2015).
- Mirjam Künkler & Hanna Lerner, A Private Matter? Religious Education and Democracy in Indonesia and Israel, (British Journal of Religious Education, Forthcoming).
- Helen M. Alvare, The Opposite of Anarchy and the Transmission of Faith: The Freedom to Teach after Smith, Hosanna Tabor, Obergefell and the Ascendancy of Sexual Expressionism, (San Diego Law Review, Forthcoming 2015).
- Helen M. Alvare, Religious Freedom versus Sexual Expression: A Guide, (Journal of Law and Religion, 2015, Forthcoming).
- Chiara Cosentino, Safe and Legal Abortion: An Emerging Human Right? The Long-Lasting Dispute with State Sovereignty in ECHR Jurisprudence, (Human Rights Law Review (2015) 15 (3): 569-589).
From SSRN (Islamic Law):
- Bernard Kenneth Freamon, ISIS, Boko Haram, and the Human Right to Freedom from Slavery Under Islamic Law, (Fordham International Law Journal, Forthcoming).
- Haider Ala Hamoudi, Sex and the Shari’a: Defining Gender Norms and Sexual Deviancy in Shi’i Islam, (Fordham International Law Journal, Vol. 39, 2015).
- Federica Sona, Overcoming Obstacles Through Hidden Nuptial Paths: Foreign Muslim Purported Spouses Marrying in Italy, (Review of Social Studies (RoSS), Vol.2, No.1, Spring 2015, pp.25-53).
From SSRN (Same-Sex Marriage):
- Helen M. Alvare, Marriage and Family as the New Property: Obergefell, Marriage and the Hand of the State, (Regent University Law Review, Forthcoming).
- S. Ernie Walton, Conservatives Should Attack Obergefell's Interpretive Method, Not Its Hijacking of the Democratic Process, (September 25, 2015).
- Ethan J. Leib, Hail Marriage and Farewell, (Fordham Law Review, Vol. 84, 2015).
- Keith Cunningham-Parmeter, Marriage Equality, Workplace Inequality: The Next Gay Rights Battle, (Florida Law Review, Vol. 67, 2015).
- Fichera, Massimo, ‘Ye Shall Know Them by Their Fruits’ Same-Sex Marriage and the Role of Transnational Law: Changes in the European Landscape, (Helsinki Legal Studies Research Paper No. 39, Sept. 2015).