- Lotem Perry-Hazan, Curricular Choices of Ultra-Orthodox Jewish Communities: Translating International Human Rights Law to Education Policy, (Oxford Review of Education, Forthcoming).
- Mark Strasser, The Protection of Conscience: On ACA, RFRA and Free Exercise Guarantees, (82 Tennessee Law Review 345-404 (2015)).
- Jill I. Goldenziel, The Curse of the Nation-State: Refugees, Migration, and Security in International Law, (Arizona State Law Journal, 2016).
- Harry G. Hutchison, Religious Liberty for Employers as Corporations, Natural Persons or Mythical Beings? A Reply to Gans, (Penn State Law Review, Vol. 120, 2015, Forthcoming).
- Barry Sullivan, Access to Information: Citizenship, Representative Democracy, and Catholic Social Thought, (From Democracy, Culture, Catholicism: Voices from Four Continents (Fordham University Press 2015)).
- Khaled A. Beydoun, Between Indigence, Islamophobia, and Erasure: Poor and Muslim in 'War on Terror' America, (104 California Law Review ___ (2016 Forthcoming)).
- Richard J. Ross, Binding in Conscience: Early Modern English Protestants and Spanish Thomists on Law and the Fate of the Soul, (Law and History Review 33(4) (November 2015): 803-37).
- Partners for Law in Development, Piecing Together Perspectives on Witch Hunting: A Review of Literature, (2013).
- Ian Murray, The Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission: Reform or Un-Reform?, (2014) 17 Charity Law and Practice Review 151
- Carlos A. Ball, Bigotry and Same-Sex Marriage, (University of Missouri-Kansas City Law Review, Vol. 84, No. 3, 2016).
- Laurence H. Tribe, Equal Dignity: Speaking its Name, (Harvard Law Review Forum, Vol. 129, pp. 16-32, 2015).
- Nan D. Hunter, Interpreting Liberty and Equality Through the Lens of Marriage, (6 Cal. L. Rev. Circuit 107 (2015)).
- Cynthia Godsoe, Perfect Plaintiffs, Yale Law Journal Forum, Vol. 125, No. 136, 2015.
- Carl H. Esbeck, A Post-Obergefell America: Is a Season of Legal and Civic Strife Inevitable?, (University of Missouri School of Law Legal Studies Research Paper No. 2015-24).
From SSRN (Islamic law):
- Michael J. T. McMillen, The Arcapita Group Bankruptcy: A Restructuring Case Study, (Global Trends in Islamic Commercial Law: International Shari'ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance and Thomson Reuters Report, 2015).
- Yusuf Roque Santos Morales, A Community Development Framework Based on the Maqasid Shariah and the Millenium Development Goals, (June 4, 2015).