- Perry Dane, Foreword: On Religious Constitutionalism, (16 Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion 460 (2015)).
- Marsha B. Freeman, Liberal, Conservative, and Political: The Supreme Court's Impact on the American Family in the Uber-Partisan Era, (Journal of Gender, Race and Justice, Vol. 18, 2015).
- Haider Ala Hamoudi, 'Lone Wolf' Terrorism and the Classical Jihad: On the Contingencies of Violent Islamic Extremism, (Florida International University Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Haider Ala Hamoudi, The Ironies of Shi'i Law, ("Regulating Religion" Conference sponsored by the Centre for Asian Studies, National University, Singapore, Dec. 2015).
- Marc O. DeGirolami, Virtue, Freedom, and the First Amendment, (Notre Dame Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Giuseppe Zago, A Victory for Italian Same-Sex Couples, A Victory for European Homosexuals? A Commentary on Oliari v Italy, (Article 29, August 21, 2015).
- Muhammad Mushtaq Ahmad, The Crime of Rape and the Hanafi Doctrine of Siyasah, (Pakistan Journal of Criminology, 6:1 (2014), 161-192).
- Terry A. Maroney & Phillip J. Ackerman-Lieberman, 'As a Father Shows Compassion for His Children': Ancient and Contemporary Perspectives on Judicial Empathy, (3 Journal of Law, Religion and State, 239 (2014)).
- Vol. 35, No. 6 of the National Center for Science Education has a series of articles reflecting on the tenth anniversary of the Kitzmiller (intelligent design) decision.