- Robin Boyle, Employing Trafficking Laws to Capture Elusive Leaders of Destructive Cults, (St. John's Legal Studies Research Paper No. 15-0030 (Nov. 2015)).
- Ruthann Robson, Justice Ginsburg's Obergefell v. Hodges, (University of Missouri-Kansas City Law Review, 2015).
- Kevin M. Barry, Jennifer Levi, Jennifer, Neelima Vanguri & Brian Farrell, A Bare Desire to Harm: Transgender People and the Equal Protection Clause, (Boston College Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Serena Mayeri, Marriage (In)Equality and the Historical Legacies of Feminism, (California Law Review Circuit, Vol. 6, Pg. 126, 2015).
- Ryan H. Nelson, Sexual Orientation Discrimination Under Title VII after Baldwin v. Foxx, (72 Wash. & Lee L. Rev. Online 255 (2015)).
- Abdul Azeez Maruf Olayemi, Abdul Majeed Hamzah Alabi & Ahmad Hidayah Buang, Islamic Human Rights Law: A Critical Evaluation of UIDHR & CDHRI in Context of UDHR, (Journal of Islam, Law and Judiciary, Vol. 1, Issue 3, 2015, pp. 27-36).
- Abdul Azeez Maruf Olayemi, Aznan Hasan, Uzaimah Ibrahim & Ahmad Hidayah Buang, Non-Interest (Islamic) Liquidity Management in the Nigerian Non-Interest Banking: A Legal Study from the Experience of Malaysia, ( 1 SHR, Shariah Report (A Journal on Islamic Law, Banking & Finance), Malaysian Current Law Journal (MCLJ)).
- Peter Nash Swisher, "I Now Pronounce You Husband and Wives": The Case for Polygamous Marriage After United States v. Windsor and Burwell v. Hobby Lobby Stores, 29 BYU Journal of Public Law 299-325 (2015).