- Jens T. Theilen, Towards Acceptance of Religious Pluralism: The Federal Constitutional Court's Second Judgment on Muslim Teachers Wearing Headscarves, (German Yearbook of International Law 58 (2015)).
- Julia Rackow, From Conflict to Cooperation: The Relationship between Karlsruhe and Strasbourg, (in Katja S Ziegler, Elizabeth Wicks and Loveday Hodson (eds), The UK and European Human Rights: A Strained Relationship?, (Hart, 2015) (draft version)).
- Luke Beck, When Is an Office or Public Trust 'Under the Commonwealth' for the Purposes of the Religious Tests Clause of the Australian Constitution?, (Monash University Law Review, Vol. 41, No. 1, pp. 17-39, 2015).
- Haroun Rahimi, The Customary Practice of Gerawee in Afghanistan: A Case for Transitioning to Real Equity-Based Finance, (Indonesian Journal of International & Comparative Law, 2015).
- M. Cherif Bassiouni, Misunderstanding Islam on the Use of Violence, 37 Houston Journal of International Law 643-677 (2015).
- Bonnie Honig, The Laws of the Sabbath (poetry): Arendt, Heine, and the Politics of Debt, 5 University of California Irvine Law Review 463-482 (2015).
- Karen A. Jordan, The Contraceptive Mandate: Compelling Interest or Ideology?, 41 Journal of Legislation 1-64 (2014-15).
- Yehiel S. Kaplan, Immigration Policy of Israel: The Unique Perspective of a Jewish State, 31 Touro Law Review 1089-1135 (2015).
- James A. Sonne, Domestic Applications of Sharia and the Exercise of Ordered Liberty, 45 Seton Hall Law Review 717-759 (2015).
- Gila Stopler, The Right to an Exclusively Religious Education--The Ultra-Orthodox Community in Israel in Comparative Perspective, 42 Georgia Journal of International & Comparative Law 743-796 (2014).
- Shaheer Tarin, An Analysis of the Influence of Islamic law on Saudi Arabia's Arbitration and Dispute Resolution Practices, [Abstract], 26 American Review of International Arbitration 131-154 (2015).
- Christopher Blain, Employing One's "Talents": The Power of Innovative Bond Transactions to Finance Catholic Nonprofits, 33 Journal of Law Commerce 207-238 (2015).
- Philip Hamburger, Exclusion and Equality: How Exclusion From the Political Process Renders Religious Liberty Unequal, 90 Notre Dame Law Review 1919-1980 (2015).
- The 2015 Law and Religion Bibliography, a 35-page bibliography of books, articles and blogs published in 2015, has been distributed as part of the AALS Section on Law and Religion Dec. 2015 Newsletter.