- Perry Dane, Master Metaphors and Double-Coding in the Encounters of Religion and State, (San Diego Law Review, Vol. 52, 2015).
- Ilana Finefter-Rosenbluh & Lotem Perry-Hazan, Teacher Diversity and the Right to Adaptable Education in the Religiously-Oriented School: What Can We Learn from Students’ Perceptions?, ((January 17, 2016). Youth & Society, doi:10.1177/0044118X15621224).
- Elizabeth Rose Schlitz, Rulemaking Under Dodd-Frank: Putting the 'Person' Back Into the Consumer Lending Process, (8 University of St. Thomas Journal of Law & Public Policy 117 (2016)).
- Sahar F. Aziz, Coercing Assimilation: The Case of Muslim Women of Color, (Transnational Law & Contemporary Problems, Vol. 24, No. 2, 2015).
From SSRN (Marriage and Family):
- Elizabeth Rose Schlitz, Motherhood: Benefit or Burden to Business, (International Study Seminar on “Women and Work”, Pontifical Council for the Laity, Rome, Italy (2015)).
- Jayashree P. Khandare, Live-in-Relationships -- Are They Menace to the Institution of Marriage, (2015 AIR Jour /9(2) (8 pp.) VII).
- Jayashree P. Khandare, The Concept of Marriage and its Form: An Indian and Western Perspective, (International Journal of Scientific Research, Volume : 4 | Issue : 12 | December 2015).
From SSRN (Canada):
- Dia Dabby, Constitutional (Mis)Adventures: Revisiting Quebec's Proposed Charter of Values, (2015) 71 S.C.L.R. (2d) 353-383.
- Howard Kislowicz, Loyola High School v. Attorney General of Quebec: On Non-Triviality and the Charter Value of Religious Freedom, ((2015) 71 Supreme Court Law Review (2d) 331-351).
- Sylvie Langlaude Doné, Religious Organisations, Internal Autonomy and Other Religious Rights Before the European Court of Human Rights and the OSCE, (forthcoming in (March 2016) Netherlands Quarterly of Human Rights).
- Andrea Pin, Introduction to: The Legal Treatment of Muslim Minorities in Italy, (Islam and the Neutral State (Ashgate 2016)).
- Pnina Lahav, The Women of the Wall - A Metaphor for National and Religious Identity, (Israel Studies Review, Volume 30, Issue 2, Winter 2015: 50-70).
- Charles J. Reid, The Jurisprudence of the Forced Share: The High and Late Middle Ages, (Norwegian Academy of Sciences, “Donations: Strategies and Relations in the Latin West/Nordic Countries From the Late Roman Period Until Today” (Routledge, Ole-Albert Ronning, Helle Moller Sighe & Helle Vogt, eds., 2016 Forthcoming).
- Charles J. Reid, The Jurisprudence of the Forced Share in the Ancient World: From Cicero to Justinian?, (Norwegian Academy of Sciences, “Donations: Strategies and Relations in the Latin West/Nordic Countries From the Late Roman Period Until Today” (Routledge, Ole-Albert Ronning, Helle Moller Sighe & Helle Vogt, eds., 2016 Forthcoming).
- Anna Su, Catholic Constitutionalism from the Americanist Controversy to Dignitatis Humanae, (Notre Dame Law Review (2016 Forthcoming)).