- Avishalom Westreich, An International Perspective on Same-Sex Marriage Post Obergefell (and Some Thoughts on Legal Positivism as a Means of Reconciliation): The Israeli Case, (Brigham Young University Journal of Public Law, Forthcoming).
- Sahar F. Aziz, Security and Technology: Rethinking National Security, (2 Tex. A&M L. Rev. 791 (2015)).
- Pok Yin Stephenson Chow, Has Intersectionality Reached its Limits? Intersectionality in the UN Human Rights Treaty-Body Practice and the Issue of Ambivalence, (Human Rights Law Review, 2016 (Forthcoming)).
- Candace B. Ford, Marriage, Religion, and the Art of Judging in Post-Obergefell Louisiana, (43 S.U. L. REV. ___ (2016)).
- Casey E. Faucon, Polygamy after Windsor: What's Religion Got to Do with It?, (Harvard Law & Policy Review, Vol. 9, p. 471, 2015).
- Ruth Colker, Freedom to Choose to Marry, (Columbia Journal of Gender and Law, Vol. 30, No. 2, 2016).
- Uladzislau Belavusau & Dimitry Kochenov, On the 'Entry Options' for the 'Right to Love' : Federalizing Legal Opportunities for LGBT Movements in the EU, (EUI Department of Law Research Paper No. 2016/09 (2016)).
From SSRN (Islamic Law):
- Yusuf Sani Abubakar, Anowar Zahid & Ruzian Markom, Insurable Interest Under Life Insurance And Family Takaful, (Shariah Journal, Vol. 23, No. 2 (2015) 343-364).
- Anowar Zahid, et. al., Qarinah: Admissibility of Circumstantial Evidence in Hudud and Qisas Cases, (Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 6, No. 2, March 2015).