- Raja Sakrani, Convivencia: Reflections About its 'Kulturbedeutung' and Rereading the Normative Histories of Living Together, (Max Planck Institute for European Legal History Research Paper Series No. 2016-02 (March 2016)).
- Natasha Bakht, In Your Face: Piercing the Veil of Ignorance About Niqab-Wearing Women, (24(3) Social and Legal Studies 419 (2015)).
- Bruce P. Archibald, Criminal Justice Models: Canadian Experience in European and Islamic Comparative Perspective, (April 11, 2016).
- Glen Staszewski, Obergefell and Democracy, (Boston University Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Robert W. McGee, Some Thoughts on Toilets, Transgenders, and the LGBT 'Community', (April 12, 2016).
- Bernard H. Mehlman & Jeremy S. Morrison, The Death with Dignity Ballot Initiative: Narrative Tensions and Jewish Legalities, 15 Nevada Law Journal 1479-1491 (2015).