- Thomas M. McDonnell, The Egyptian Coup, the United States, and a Call to Strengthen the Rule of Law and Diplomacy Rather than Military Counter-Terrorism, (October 26, 2015).
- Andrea Pin, The Arab Road to Dignity: The Goal of the 'Arab Spring', (Kellogg Institute for International Studies Working Paper Series No. 408, 2016).
- Hooman Movassagh, Human Organ Donations Under the 'Iranian Model': A Rewarding Scheme for U.S. Regulatory Reform?, (Indiana Health Law Review Vol. 13:1 (2016)).
- M.C. Mirow, Rerum Novarum: New Things and Recent Paradigms of Property Law, (47 U. Pac. L. Rev. 183-197 (2016)).
- George W. Dent, Meaningless Marriage, (April 20, 2016).
- SpearIt, Sonic Jihad—Muslim Hip Hop in the Age of Mass Incarceration, (11 Florida Intl. L. Rev. 201 (2015)).
- Mark Cammack, The Punishment of Islamic Sex Crimes in a Modern Legal System: The Islamic Qanun of Aceh, Indonesia, (April 17, 2016).
- Amy J. Sepinwall, Conscience and Complicity: Assessing Pleas for Religious Exemptions in Hobby Lobby's Wake, 82 University of Chicago Law Review 1897-1980 (2015).