- Stephen R. Munzer, Secularization, Anti-Minority Sentiment, and Cultural Norms in the German Circumcision Controversy, (37 University of Pennsylvania Journal of International Law 503-81 (2015)).
- Ran Hirschl, Early Engagements with the Constitutive Laws of Others: Possible Lessons from Pre-Modern Religious Law, (Law & Ethics of Human Rights 10 (2016): 71-108).
- Teri Dobbins Baxter, From Influenza to Ebola: Legal and Business Implications of Employer-Mandated Vaccination Policies, (July 25, 2016).
- Kim H. Pearson, Innate Religious Identity, (84 UMKC L. Rev. 803 (2016)).
- Roderick M. Hills, Jr., Decentralizing Religious and Secular Accommodations,(Institutionalizing Rights and Religion: Competing Supremacies, Leora F. Batnitzky & Hanoch Dagan eds., (Cambridge University Press, 2017 Forthcoming)).
- Amos A. Israel-Vleeschhouwer, Jewish Law and Space: Symbolic Fencing (Eruv), Public Presence (Parhesia) and Borders, (August 15, 2016).
- Andrew Koppelman, Kathleen Brady, the Distinctiveness of Religion in American Law: Rethinking Religion Clause Jurisprudence, (Journal of Religion, Forthcoming).
From SSRN (Islamic Law);
- Adnan Zulfiqar, Revolutionary Islamic Jurisprudence: A Restatement of the Arab Spring, (New York University Journal of International Law and Politics, Forthcoming).
- Michelle Burgis-Kasthala, How Should International Lawyers Study Islamic Law and Its Contribution to International Law?, (RegNet Research Paper No. 2016/113 (2016)).
- Waeibrorheem Waemustafa & Suriani Sukri, Syari’Ah Compliance and Lawful Profit Making Dilemma in Malaysian Islamic Banks, (August 16, 2016).
- Nathan Lee, Convert or Die: Forced Religious Conversions and the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, 47 Georgetown Journal of International Law 573-606 (2016).
- Thomas C. Berg, The State and Religion in a Nutshell, Third Edition, (West, Sept. 2016).