- Lucia Ann Silecchia, 'Social Love' as a Vision for Environmental Law: Laudato Si' and the Rule of Law, (10 Liberty University Law Review 371 (2016)).
- Geurt Henk Spruyt, Politicians and Epidemics in the Bible Belt, (Utrecht Law Review, Vol. 12, No. 2, p. 114-126, June 2016).
- Nelson Tebbe, Micah Schwartzman & Richard Schragger, When Do Religious Accommodations Burden Others?, (The Conscience Wars: Rethinking the Balance between Religion, Identity, and Equality (Susanna Mancini & Michel Rosenfeld eds., Cambridge Univ. Press, 2017 Forthcoming)).
- Nelson Tebbe, Micah Schwartzman & Richard Schragger, How Much May Religious Accommodations Burden Others?, (in Law, Religion, and Health in the United States (Elizabeth Sepper, Holly Fernandez Lynch, and I. Glenn Cohen, ed., Cambridge Univ. Press, 2017 Forthcoming)).
- Johnny Rex Buckles, The Sexual Integrity of Religious Schools and Tax Exemption, U of Houston Law Center No. 2016-W-2. (2016)).
- Robert C. Blitt, Equality and Nondiscrimination Through the Eyes of an International Religious Organization: The Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) Response to Women's Rights and Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Rights, (July 26, 2016).
- Shahbaz Ahmad Cheema, Fatawa in Pakistani Courts: An Appraisal, (July 26, 2016).
- U.S. Department of Justice, Combating Religious Discrimination Today: Final Report, (July 2016).