- James M. Oleske, A Regrettable Invitation to 'Constitutional Resistance,' Renewed Confusion Over Religious Exemptions, and the Future of Free Exercise, (20 Lewis & Clark L. Rev. in Symposium, 'Law and Religion in an Increasingly Polarized America', (Forthcoming)).
- Sarah M. Stephens, Employer Conscience after Hobby Lobby and the Continuing Conflict between Women's Rights and Religious Freedom, (2016).
- Richard W. Garnett, Justice Scala, Religious Freedom, and the First Amendment, Notre Dame Law School Legal Studies Research Paper No. 1637 (2016).
- Nuel Chinonyelum Oji, Obergefell v Hodges and the Problem of Judicial Legislation, (University of Nigeria Bar Journal(UNBJ) 3 (2016) 147).
- Catherine Jean Archibald, Transgender Bathroom Rights, (Duke Journal of Gender Law & Policy, Forthcoming).
- Riley Fredrick, Marriage Equality: The Paralleled Progress between Public Approval and Supreme Court Decision-Making, (Florida State University Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Paul Maginn & Graham Ellison, ‘Ulster Says No’: Regulating the Consumption of Commercial Sex Spaces and Services in Northern Ireland, (Urban Studies, Forthcoming).
- Aleksandra Gliszczynska-Grabias & Wojciech Sadurski, Law of Ritual Slaughter and the Principle of Religious Equality, (Journal of Law, Religion and State, Forthcoming).
- Jeffrey A. Redding, Transgender Rights in Pakistan?: Global, Colonial, and Islamic Perspectives, (September 11, 2016).
- Satvinder Juss, The Justiciability of Religion, (Forthcoming in the Journal of Law and Religion - Cambridge University Press).
- Howard Kislowicz, On Collective Constitutional Rights: Lessons for Religious Rights from Language Rights, ((2016) 75 S.C.L.R. (2d) 31).
- Solomon A. M. Ekwenze, Nigeria's Multi-Religious Platform: A Myth or Reality - Public Holidays a Question, (September 7, 2016).
- Federico Masera, State, Religiosity and Church Participation, (September 14, 2016).
- Connor M. Ewing, The Structural Articulation of 'Equal Dignity', (August 28, 2016).
- Zachary Bray, RLUIPA and the Limits of Religious Institutionalism, (2016 Utah Law Review 41-103).
- Julia L. Ernst, How Should the South African Constitutional Court Approach Tensions Between Women's Rights and Religious Rights?, 60 New York Law School Law Review 493-516 (2015/16).
- Ruth C. Stern & J. Herbie DiFonzo, Dogging Darwin: America's Revolt Against the Teaching of Evolution, 36 Northern Illinois University Law Review 33-82 (2016).
- Religious Critiques of Law, Pepperdine University, March 9-10, 2017.