- Marjorie A. Silver, Preface and Introduction: Transforming Justice, Lawyers and the Practice of Law, (Carolina Academic Press, 2016, Forthcoming).
- Adam Shinar, Religion and the Construction of the Urban Landscape, (Private Communities and Urban Governance 215 (Amnon Lehavi ed., Springer, 2016)).
- Mohammed Dejen Assen, Contested Secularism in Ethiopia: The Contention between Muslims and the Government, (May 26, 2016).
- Ira C. Lupu & Robert W. Tuttle, The Mystery of Unanimity in Hosanna-Tabor Evangelical Lutheran Church & School v. EEOC, (Forthcoming, 20 Lewis & Clark L. Rev, Issue #4, in Symposium, Law and Religion in an Increasingly Polarized America).
- Paula A. Monopoli, Inheritance Law and the Marital Presumption after Obergefell, (8 Estate Planning & Community Property Law Journal 437 (2016)).
- Iginio Gagliardone, et.al., Mechachal: Online Debates and Elections in Ethiopia - From Hate Speech to Engagement in Social Media, (May 1, 2016).
- Ji Ma & Sara Konrath, Thirty Years of Nonprofit Research: Scaling the Knowledge of the Field 1986-2015, (September 2, 2016).
- Amy Barrow, Contested Spaces During Transition: Regime Change in Myanmar and Its Implications for Women, 22 Cardozo Journal of Law & Gender 75-108 (2015).