- Arthur J. Jacobson, The Messiah and the Law, (Cardozo Legal Studies Research Paper No. 502 (2016)).
- Alan C. Weinstein, Regulation of Religious Uses Under the Religious Land Use and Institutionalized Persons Act, (Cleveland-Marshall Legal Studies Paper No. 16-296 (2016)).
- Nomi Maya Stolzenberg, It's about Money: The Fundamental Contradiction of Hobby Lobby, (Southern California Law Review, Vol. 88, 2015).
- Yinka Olomojobi, Legal Dimensions to Religious Freedom in Nigeria, (September 24, 2016).
- James Hill, Whose Best Interest? Why Michigan's New Adoption Law Is Unconstitutional and Prevents the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services from Helping Adoptable Children, (2 Admin. Law Rev. Accord 17, 2016).
- Paola Bergallo & Agustina Michel, Constitutional Developments in Latin American Abortion Law, (International Journal of Gynecology and Obstetrics 135 (2016) 228–231).
- Yinka Olomojobi, Radical Islam & E-Terrorism in Africa, (October 24, 2016).
- Robert W. McGee, Toilets, Transgenders, and the Supreme Court, (October 29, 2016).
- Robert W. McGee, The New Prohibitionism: The Movement to Regulate Personal Behavior, (October 26, 2016).
- Symposium: Religious Liberty and the Free Society: Celebrating the 50th Anniversary of Dignitatis Humanae. Keynote address by John H. Garvey; articles by Paul Horwitz, Thomas C. Berg, Christopher C. Lund, Vincent Phillip Munoz, Brett G. Scharffs, Anna Su, Marc O. DeGirolami, Mark L. Movsesian and Steven D. Smith. 91 Notre Dame Law Review 1287-1569 (2016).
- Karyn Ball, Post-Secular Messianism Against the Law: Judith Butler on Walter Benjamin and 'Sacred Life', [Abstract], 27 Law & Critique 205-227 (2016).
- Janeanne Lubin-Szafranski & Gregory J. Pepe, Catholic Doctrine and Aid in Dying, 34 Quinnipiac Law Review 667-689 (2016).
- Jennifer A. Marshall, Burwell v. Hobby Lobby: Protecting Religious Freedom in a Diverse Society, [Abstract], 10 N.Y.U. Journal of Law & Liberty 327-345 (2016).
- Daniel P. Dalton, Litigating Religious Land Use Cases, Second Edition, (ABA Book Publishing, Oct. 2016).
- European Court of Human Rights, (Oct. 17, 2016).