- Bruce Ledewitz, The Role of Religiously Affiliated Law Schools in the Renewal of American Democracy, (University of Massachusetts Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Mario Ricca, A Modest Proposal: An Overgrown Constitutional Path to Cultural/Religious Pluralism in Italy, (CALUMET – Intercultural Law and Humanities Review, p. 1-46, 11.9.2016).
- Aziz Z. Huq, The Uses of Religious Identity, Practice, and Dogma in 'Soft' and 'Hard' Counterterrorism, (Forthcoming in Security and Human Rights, (Liora Lazarus & Benjamin Goold, eds. Hart Pub. 2017)).
- Jeffrey A. Redding, Formal Marriage, (60 St. Louis U. L.J. 671 (2016)).
- Raphael Cohen-Almagor, Discrimination Against Jewish Women in Halacha (Jewish Law) and in Israel, (British Journal of Middle Eastern Studies, December 2016).
- Jenni Millbank, Reflecting the ‘Human Nature’ of IVF Embryos: Disappearing Women in Ethics, Law, and Fertility Practice, (J Law Biosci (2016)).
- Nqobizwe Mvelo Ngema, Polygamy Versus Equality Rights: Is Polyandry a Solution?, (OIDA International Journal of Sustainable Development, Vol. 09, No. 07, pp. 11-14, 2016).
- Mark A. Drumbl, The Kapo on Film: Tragic Perpetrators and Imperfect Victims, (Washington & Lee Legal Studies Paper No. 2016-13 (2016)).
- Adam Parachin, Charity, Politics and Neutrality, (The Charity Law & Practice Review, Volume 18, 2015).
Monday, December 05, 2016
Recent Articles of Interest