- Belinda Carpenter, Gordon Tait, Carol Quadrelli & Ian Thompson, Investigating Death: The Emotional and Cultural Challenges for Police, (Policing and Society, 26(6), pp. 698-712 (2015)).
- Neil James Foster, Churches and the Law of Sanctuary in Australia, (March 4, 2016).
- Neil James Foster, How Should Religious Marriage Celebrants Respond If Same Sex Marriage Is Introduced in Australia?, (September 25, 2015).
- Fabienne Bretscher, The Swiss Judiciary and International Human Rights Bodies: A Closer Look at Muslim Religious Practices in Public Schools, (June 14, 2016).
- Joel Nolette, Whole Woman's Health v. Hellerstedt: Judicial Review When the Court Wants To, (Georgetown Journal of Law & Public Policy, Vol. 14, No. 2, 2016).
- Susan A. Bandes, Compassion and the Rule of Law, (International Journal of Law in Context vol. 13 issue 2 (2017 Forthcoming)).
- Eric Franklin, A More Charitable Charity: Administrative Necessity Provides an Opportunity to Promote Altruism in Charities, (December 14, 2016).
From SSRN (Islamic Law);
- Ibrahim Nuruddeen Muhammad, Waqf Based Philanthropy: A Definition and Obstacles to Waqf Knowledge Acquisition in North-Western Nigeria, (1st Kano Waqf International Conference (KWIC) (Dec. 2016).
- Sakirman MSI, Indonesia Islamic Law Study on Children Nasab, (December 21, 2016).
- Avner M. Emon, Fiqh (A Historiography), (Fiqh: The Oxford Handbook of Islamic Law, Edited by Anver M. Emon and Rumee Ahmed (2016)).
- Avner M. Emon, Ijtihad, (Ijtihad: The Oxford Handbook of Islamic Law Edited by Anver M. Emon and Rumee Ahmed (2015).
- Reza Afshari, LGBTs in the Islamic Republic of Iran. (Reviewing Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Rights in Iran: Analysis from Religious, Social, Legal and Cultural Perspectives, by the International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission), 38 Human Rights Quarterly 814-834 (2016).
- Nehaluddin Ahmad, Ahmad Masum & Abdul Mohaimin Ayus, Freedom of Religion and Apostasy: The Malaysian Experience, 38 Human Rights Quarterly 736-753 (2016).
- Jeffrey A. Herman, Resolving ERISA's "Church Plan" Problem, 31 A.B.A. Journal of Labor & Employment Law 231-256 (2016).
- B. Jessie Hill, The First Amendment and the Politics of Reproductive Health Care, 50 Washington University Journal of Law & Policy 103-122 (2016).