- Gary S. Gildin, A Blessing in Disguise: Protecting Minority Faiths Through State Religious Freedom Non-Restoration Acts, (23 Harv. J. L. & Pub. Pol'y 411 (2017)).
- Eduardo M. Penalver, Carbon Trading and the Morality of Markets in Laudato Si, (Cornell Legal Studies Research Paper No. 17-3 (2017)).
- Tony Sax, Rethinking Legislative Prayer after Town of Greece: How Ceremonial Deism Would Include More and Exclude Less, (2016).
- Jeroen Temperman, Freedom of Religion or Belief in Prison, (Oxford Journal of Law and Religion (2017)).
- Sherally K. Munshi, Race, Geography, and Mobility, (Georgetown Immigration Law Review, Vol. 30, No. 245, 2016).
- Timothy Lubin, The Theory and Practice of Property in Premodern South Asia: Disparities and Convergences, (Journal of the Economic and Social History of the Orient, Forthcoming).
- Santiago Legarre, Natural Law in Judaism Revisited, (82 Prudentia Iuris 239 (2016)).
- Eloisa C. Rodriguez-Dod, Aileen M. Marty & Elana Marty-Nelson, Tears in Heaven: Religiously and Culturally Sensitive Laws for Preventing the Next Pandemic, (66 Cath. U. L. Rev. 117 (2017)).
- Brett G. Scharffs, Why Religious Freedom? Why the Religiously Committed, the Religiously Indifferent and Those Hostile to Religion Should Care, (BYU Law Research Paper No. 17-01 (2017)).
- Richard Traunmüller & Marc Helbling, Public Opinion Backlash to Liberal Policy: The Case of Muslim Political Rights in the UK, (January 26, 2017).
From SSRN (Tax and Non-Profits):
- James Patrick Huston, Pauper's Parity: Taking Away the Fine Print of 'Your Contribution is Tax-Deductible', (2016).
- Adam Chodorow, The Parsonage Exemption, (January 28, 2017).
- Samuel D. Brunson & David Herzig, A Diachronic Approach to Bob Jones: Religious Tax Exemptions after Obergefell, (Indiana Law Journal, Forthcoming).
- Ivan E. Bodensteiner, Not Surprisingly, A Crucifix Conveys a Religious Message, 49 Valparaiso University Law Review 897-906 (2015).
- Robert M. Jarvis, The Story of the Gary, Indiana Crucifix, 49 Valparaiso University Law Review 873-896 (2015).
- Jessica L. Roberts, An Alternative Theory of Burwell v. Hobby Lobby, 22 Connecticut Insurance Law Journal 85-120 (2016).