- Edward A. Zelinsky, Churches' Lobbying and Campaigning: A Proposed Statutory Safe Harbor for Internal Church Communications, (Rutgers Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Jared A. Goldstein, Unfit for the Constitution: Nativism and the Constitution, from the Founding Fathers to Donald Trump, (Roger Williams Univ. Legal Studies Paper No. 174 (2017)).
- Jonathan P. Kuhn, The Religious Difference: Equal Protection and the Accommodation of (Non)-Religion, (Washington University Law Review, Vol. 94, No. 1, 2016).
- Jerrold A. Long, The Origins of a Rebellion: Religion, Land, and a Western Environmental Ethic, (February 26, 2017).
- Timothy Lubin, Custom in the Vedic Ritual Codes as an Emergent Legal Principle, (Journal of the American Oriental Society 136.4 (2016): 669–687).
- Roger Colinvaux, The Importance of a Participatory Charitable Giving Incentive, (Tax Notes, Vol. 154, No. 5, 2017).
- Cathleen Kaveny & Kevin L. Flannery, Response and Rejoinder: On Voting, Intrinsic Evil, and Ranking of Political Issues, [Abstract], 61 American Journal of Jurisprudence 259-273 (2016).
- Nicole Buonocore Porter, Accommodating Everyone, 47 Seton Hall Law Review 85-136 (2016).
- Samuel D. Brunson, Taxing Utopia, 47 Seton Hall Law Review 137-196 (2016).
- Robin Maril & Sarah Warbelow, Finding an End to Federally Sanctioned Discrimination: A Call to Rescind the 2007 OLC World Vision Memo, 24 American University Journal of Gender Social Policy & Law 445-467 (2016).
- Haider Ala Hamoudi, Resurrecting Islam or Cementing Social Hierarchy?: Reexamining the Codification of "Islamic" Personal Status Law, 33 Arizona Journal of International & Comparative Law 329-382 (2016).
- David L. Gregory, Is Religious Liberty the Ultimate Management Prerogative?: Some Reflections on Pacific Lutheran University and Service Employees International Union, Local 925, [Abstract], 33 Hofstra Labor & Employment Law Journal 207-240 (2016).
- Jonathan D. Colan, The Supreme Court's Talmudic Debate on the Meanings of Guilt, Innocence, and Finality, 73 Washington & Lee Law Review 1243-1294 (2016).
- Vol. 1, Issue 1 of Buddhism Law & Society has appeared.
- Patrick M. Brennan &William S. Brewbaker III, Christian Legal Thought: Materials and Cases, (Foundation Press, 2017).