- Solomon A.M. Ekwenze, The Use of the Holy Bible, the Holy Qu’Ran, Juju and Others for Oath of Office: To Fight Corruption in Nigeria, (November 11, 2012).
- Margit Cohn, Taking a Bus from Immanuel to Mea Shearim: The Role of Israel's High Court of Justice in Regulating Ethnic and Gender Discrimination in the Haredi Ultra Orthodox Sector, (November 15, 2012).
- Jon Hursh, Advancing Women's Rights Through Islamic Law: The Example of Morocco, (Berkeley Journal of Gender, Law & Justice, Vol. 27, No. 2, 2012).
- Alexandra Glynn, If You're Not Touched by Others' Pain: Natural Law, the Koran, and Three Texts from Muslim Culture, (November 11, 2012).
- Douglas M. Coulson, Persecutory Agency in the Racial Prerequisite Cases: Islam, Christianity, and Martyrdom in United States v. Cartozian, (University of Miami Race and Social Justice Law Review 2 (2012)).
- Stacy A. Scaldo, Life, Death & the God Complex: The Effectiveness of Incorporating Religion-Based Arguments Into the Pro-Choice Perspective on Abortion, 39 Northern Kentucky Law Review 421-465 (2012).
- Symposium: One Nation Under Law. Articles by Eric Michael Mazur, Cheryl A. Sharp, Umar F. Moghul and Betsy Walters. 11 Connecticut Public Interest Law Journal 183-295 (2012).